Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Acne Scar Precedures (Pictures attatched)  (Read 5049 times)

cobain_justinsane

• Forum member
Acne Scar Precedures (Pictures attatched)
« on: January 20, 2013, 10:27:29 PM »
Hello all:

I have pretty severe acne scars I am looking to treat and I would like some guidance perhaps.

I had severe acne when I was 18 had a 3 month course of accutaine and cleared it up pretty well. I still do have acne but keep it pretty well controlled with diet and am now 25 years old. I have a very good diet at the moment, an enormous amount of greens, nuts, seeds and whole grains (gluten free low GI).

I am looking to begin dermastamping and possibly suctioning and am wondering due to the degree of my scars wether I should be using a 1.5 or 2mm stamp.
Also, if I was to get the 80 needle stamp in order to stamp the large scar area, in what pattern would I go about stamping my scars as I understand in what pettern to dermaroll but not how to properly dermastamp.

How and when would suctioning come into the picture, as I am quite unfamiliar with the suctioning technique.

Finally, are there any supplements or topicals I should use in order to optimize healing and scar reduction.

Thanks all for any help you can give

Andy

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: Acne Scar Precedures (Pictures attatched)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 03:28:59 AM »
Before I answer - you forgot to attach the pictures!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 03:29:13 AM by SarahVaughter »