Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Is Copper Mask After Rolling OK?  (Read 5755 times)

MartinD

• Forum member
Is Copper Mask After Rolling OK?
« on: February 11, 2013, 03:37:20 PM »
Sarah, I know you recommend not applying any anti-inflammatory products after rolling as this would interfere with the inflammation process after rolling and thus limit its effectiveness, but i was wondering if this also applies to the copper peptide facial mask you sell?

Would applying the face mask immediately after rolling interfere with the collagen induction process?

MartinD

• Forum member
Re: Is Copper Mask After Rolling OK?
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 04:01:33 PM »
thanks Sarah, I did read that post but was unsure of whether the face mask had any kind of anti-inflammatory action.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: Is Copper Mask After Rolling OK?
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 07:58:05 AM »
Not using anti-inflammatory substances applies only to those substances with a STRONG anti-inflammatory effect, applied immediately after dermarolling (especially after dermarolling with long needles). Some hours later, it is already OK.

Lots of substances have a very mild anti-inflammatory effect (for example certain oils) but that is not a problem. Avoid creams with steroids, all non-steroidal anti-inflammatory creams, creams indicated to relief itchiness and irritation, creams with a high percentage of aloe vera etc. and you'll be fine.