Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Copper Peptide Serum with or without moisturizer?  (Read 6108 times)

terrorfirmer

• Forum member
Copper Peptide Serum with or without moisturizer?
« on: June 17, 2013, 11:39:17 AM »
Just wondering if the copper peptide serum you sell is hydrating enough on its own in your opinion, or if a moisturizer is necessary afterwards?

At the moment I'm just using cleanser, then the CP serum, then witch hazel and tea tree oil moisturizer about 30 minutes later, but I'd like to be able to ditch the latter if possible, but I don't want my skin to dry out! Just concerned that I may be putting too much stuff on my skin....

Thanks for your time. I am also experiencing initial promising results with your copper peptide serum daily use after extremely aggressive needling on bad pit scars on the nose versus needling alone which I did several months ago to zero improvement, so I'm excited about the whole thing!

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: Copper Peptide Serum with or without moisturizer?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 05:15:43 PM »
Thank you for reporting your experience! Please keep us posted.

Our copper peptide serum is more or less moisturizing enough for normal skin but not for dry skin. It also depends if you live in dry climate etc. I do not think that applying your moisturizer is too much.

There is no other way then trying it. If you prefer, stop your moisturizer and see whether your skin gets dry. Give it a week and then decide to restart or not.