Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Acne scars treatment  (Read 7311 times)

monuafki

• Forum member
Acne scars treatment
« on: June 18, 2013, 02:14:53 PM »
Hi sarah, its me again this time with pictures, I did my best for showing off my scars with lighting

sorry i couldnt have the before using dermastamp photos

but here it is: I had used derma stamp to stamp my scars individually, I just made it through 2nd session and its been a month now since my last treatment

my derma stamp is 1mm and i use sunscreen and vit e cream for after care and thats about it

also because I stamp my scars individually It tended to make patches of new skin making my face uneven color, alots of white patches all over my face making it seem i had a sunburn or things like that.

Im about to order .5mm dermaroller if thats fine. To even out my face color. I hope.

I still get some breakouts because Im still teenager, i guess. So far there are no or a little bit of Improvement but Im still hoping this product will work

I would love to hear suggestions of what type and or length of needles I should use. Thank you.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: Acne scars treatment
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 04:05:51 PM »
In your case, you should keep long gaps in between your stamping sessions because it seems your skin completely peels off after dermastamping. There is always some visible or invisible peeling after deep mcironeedling but your skin obviously peels a lot. If you exfoliate, reduce the frequency of exfoliation as well.

You should consider using a 1.5 mm dermastamp in the future.

Yes, rolling with a 0.5 mm roller will help preventing, acne, unclog pores and should even out the skin tone.

monuafki

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 05:46:46 PM »
Thank you for taking your time Mrs. Sarah.

But are my aftercare just fine? vit E cream and sunscreen lotion spf 30(with vit e and aloe, also a moisturizer)

concerning about buying 1.5mm, is my acne scars really that deep to use 1.5mm? So, my 1mm derma stamp will not work?because I just get through 2nd treatment..

monuafki

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 05:47:55 PM »
Once I have 0.5mm how many times should I use it rather than 2-3 times per week?

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 03:54:23 PM »
Your aftercare is fine.

The 1 mm dermastamp will work but some of your scars look like a 1.5 mm dermastamp will be worth trying in the future.

You can roll up to three times a week with the 0.5 mm roller. If your skin peels too much, roll only once a week.