Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: beginner needs help  (Read 3877 times)


  • Forum member
  • *
  • Posts: 1
beginner needs help
« on: October 13, 2013, 04:57:23 PM »
Hello everybody. Greetings from Brazil.

My name is João and I'm 21 years old. Today while reading a brazilian website I came across the product dermaroller and found it very interesting. Since then I have been searching for more information about it and found this site.

Great site you have Sarah. Lots of good info here.

So far I am not sure which products should I use to help my skin.

Based on the photos what would you recommend for my skin?
And what  type of scars do you think I have?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,


  • Administrator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2275
  • Medical journalist
Re: beginner needs help
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 05:03:57 PM »
For the time being, I recommend buying our 0.5% Tretinoin cream and applying it every second day for at least eight weeks. It should unclog your pores and help diminish acne and post acne spots (do not apply it around the eyes and right underneath the nose but also apply it on your nose because you have clogged pores).  Tretinoin dries out the skin so you have to moisturize a lot. If the skin gets too irritated, reduce the frequency to three times a week. A pea size amount of the cream is enough for the entire face.

Buy also our 1.5 mm dermastamp with 35 needles (we are sold out now but we hopefully have them at the end of this week) and stamp the worst of your scars densely every three weeks. You have just minor scars.

Please email me with photos after you will have used Tretinon for at least eight weeks. It is a bit difficult to judge whether your uneven skin relief is caused mainly by scars or it is mainly pigmentation, clogged pores and just a few scars.  Depending how it looks after Tretinoin, you would or would not add a 1.5 mm regular dermaroller.