Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: 57 y.old lady with deep wrinkles  (Read 14120 times)

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
57 y.old lady with deep wrinkles
« on: February 14, 2014, 01:14:15 PM »
To: "sarah@owndoc.com" <sarah@owndoc.com>
Sent: 12/02/2014 21:26:23
Subject: What do I need?

I think at this point I have read almost everything on your wonderful site, but I’m still a bit confused. I’m 57 and would like to treat deep wrinkles on my face and neck. Up ‘til now I have used rollers up to 1.5mm without any blood, just some redness. Should I be needling some areas, then stamping them and other areas, then dermarolling? And if so, which size tool should I be using for each, and then how often. Yours is the most knowledgeable, comprehensive and user-friendly site I’ve ever seen. I can already see that there is much I have been doing incorrectly. If you could please give me your best guess, I will purchase the products immediately and begin a new and improved routine.

NAME DELETED

PS . With all my heart, I appreciate any help you can give me, and if you can, and desire to, post this question and your answer on your website, please do.

Hi, 

>I think at this point I have read almost everything on your wonderful site,

Thank you!

> but I’m still a bit confused. I’m 57 and would like to treat deep wrinkles on my face

- The wrinkles around the eyes

I recommend a regular 1 mm dermaroller. Some of our customers prefer a 0.5 mm dermastamp.

Concerning the eye area, we recommend not rolling or stamping the area inside the red circles in the picture shown here:

https://http://forums.owndoc.com/dermarolling-microneedling/can-i-use-a-dermaroller-on-this-area-under-the-eye-%28pic-included%29/

When you roll/stamp around the eyes, pull/stretch your skin away from the eye with your one hand and roll/stamp it with the other.

-For the so called 11's (the two lines between the eyebrows) - our single needles are the best. Needle the lines every three weeks.

-For the wrinkles around the lips, buy a 1.5 mm dermastamp with 35 needles. This area is very sensitive and you may need a numbing cream. Buy a topical numbing cream in the pharmacy. It is called EMLA or it is a cream containing 5% Lidocaine. Stamp the wrinkles every three weeks.

Buy our Infadolan ointment and apply a little after microneedling until the treated area heals. You can also apply a little Infadolan daily around your eyes and on top of your hands.

Consider buying our vit. C.

Do not buy Tretinoin cream unless you have hyperpigmentaion or sun damaged skin.

The copper peptides serum is useful for aging skin but it is not necessary for getting results with microneedling.

When you get experienced with dermarolling and when your 1 mm dermaroller get eventually blunt, you can even go for size 1.5 mm.

>and neck.

A regular 1 mm dermaroller. Use the same 1 mm dermaroller also on your entire face in addition to the above suggested treatments.

Sarah

« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 01:18:04 PM by SarahVaughter »