Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: pelleve  (Read 6902 times)

jasa

pelleve
« on: July 18, 2010, 12:47:26 PM »
I am scheduled to have my second of three Pelleve treatments next wk. My question is that since Pelleve causes collagen production by heating the deep layers of the skin is it ok to derma roll at the same time. Should i wait and if so for how long. i just ordered 0.5 mm dermaroller and I am anxious to get started but I don't want to over do it.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
pelleve
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 05:48:20 AM »
I would recommend you to use a 0.5 mm roller for intensive pretreatment with vit. C before your radiofrequency treatments. Rolling will ensure high

penetration of vit. C which can greatly support the outcome of your radiofrequency treatment, since collagen synthesis needs vit. C.

Roll your skin every second day and immediately apply the vit. C serum. If it stings too much, add more water to it. It will always sting a bit because it is acidic.      

Stop rolling 2 days before the treatment but continue with the application of vit. C.

A 0.20 mm roller is totally sufficient for product penetration but 0.5 can also be used if you do not have a shorter one. Do not put too much pressure on it in that case.

It is said that it can take four to eight weeks to see the results from radiofrequency treatment such as Pelleve.

Continue applying vit. C several times a week after your treatment. Do not use your roller for about ten days after the radiofrequency treatment. If you use a roller longer than 0.5 mm, wait even longer. Shorter needles than 0.5 can be used after about five days after your treatment.