Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: About disinfectant!  (Read 6314 times)

ksantofil

About disinfectant!
« on: August 11, 2010, 03:40:53 AM »
Hi Sarah,

I received my package in a week and thanks a lot for fast shipping.Everyting is ok.

But i have a concern about disinfectant.I hope you can help me.

i had bought a medical device disenfectant which doesnt contain  aldehyde and  phonel .Effective on fungusit, bactericid and viruses such as HBV/HIV,Papova,Adeno and Polio.i used this liquid at my first two rolls to disinfectant the roller.i have pretty much left and i want to finish it.But i wonder if that liquid makes my rollers' pins get blunt.I am afraid because if it makes that kind of abrasion and during rolling sessions my skin can absorbe the corroded metal pieces right?

And another thing..I told a  pharmacy shop to prepare me %70 ethanol mixed alcohol.They sent me a mix with distillate waterat that ratio...is it ok to use?

Thanks a lot again.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
About disinfectant!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 02:16:14 PM »
You do not mention the name of the disinfectant, or its ingredients but you can be near-certain that it can't damage stainless steel (the material the needles are made of).

Even if it were to corrode stainless steel, the steel particles would end up mainly in the disinfectant, not in your skin.

But even if they were to end up in your skin, it would be totally harmless.

Distilled water is fine to use with Ethanol, yes.