Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Breast lift  (Read 12971 times)

dove

Breast lift
« on: August 14, 2010, 04:20:11 AM »
Hi Sarah,

I am a 30 year old woman and I have just ordered a dermaroller kit for the stretchmarks I have on my breast and inner thighs (from teenage years).

I was wondering if the use of the dermaroller and single needles could also have good results on skin lifting (I am talking about my breast). I am on a diet which works quite well, but the side effects for my breast (ptosis) are not that pleasant, mainly with the stretch marks which look more visible).

Or maybe you could advise something else ? (apart from surgery, that would the last resort for me)

Thanks for your help and sorry for my english...

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Breast lift
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 04:03:05 PM »
Your English is perfect.  Unfortunately Dove, I have bad news for you. .

Sagging breasts are due to the loose supportive "structures" inside them.

If the skin is loose in texture, that can be partially fixed by a dermaroller but there is no way a dermaroller can provide a breast lift.

A dermaroller will improve your stetchmarks and it can tighten the skin texture to a certain point. A dermaroller has an effect on the skin only. Meaning: To a depth of 2 mm.

If you are losing weight, the fat is disappearing from your breasts as well (unfortunately) and it makes them look loose.

So sorry - I do not know any method apart from surgery to achieve a breast lift..

Breasts themselves have no real muscles - they cannot be lifted by exercises.

Breasts consist mainly of fat.

There is a new, interesting method of enlarging breasts with specially treated autologous fat. Fat has been used as filler for many years but it never lasted long in the body. It was absorbed. The new method mixes the fat with stem cells and the result is very long lasting. It looks totally natural.

Here are some photos form a Japanese clinic:

https://http://www.cellport.jp/english/example/list_bust.html

It is rather expensive at the moment but it will eventually get cheaper. You may consider it in the future.

dove

Breast lift
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 04:53:35 AM »
Thank you for your quick answer. Actually I dont need to enlarge my breast, I will maybe think of a breast lifting a bit later, at least I hope I will be able to reduce the scars with the needles!