Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Emu oil  (Read 6773 times)

gmt2458

Emu oil
« on: September 22, 2010, 06:09:29 PM »
Greetings all!

I am newbie to this forum and glad to be here.

I did do a search, a few tries, but didn't pull up any comments. Of course I'm not certain I did it all correctly as I had a hard time registering so bear with me.

I read on this site, I'm sorry I don't remember where if it was a pdf instruction on dermarolling but anyway, it said not to use Emu Oil right afterward because one wants to avoid using anything that would cause or irritate inflamation.

I thought that Emu oil was good to ease inflamation. I have Emu oil, and I like it very much because, unlike aquaphor, I can use it for days after I do a peel and it doesn't clog my pores which aquaphor does after about the third day of use.

When I read that it hit me because I just did a TCA peel and am peeling well, all seemed to go well, and I am keeping my skin moist with Emu oil. Is that a boo-boo? Why? What would be better?

Thanks in advance,

gmt

NEVERMIND!!!!

I read the post again and yes this is an anti-inflamatory but one DOES NOT want to lessen the inflamation process.

makes sense.

sorry and thanks