Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: stretch marks  (Read 8450 times)

chrism143704

stretch marks
« on: March 27, 2011, 09:47:45 PM »
hi sarah i just ordered your derma roller 1.5...i really hope i can see results! i am 27 years old and have old stretch marks 8 years old on my stomach area, pretty deep but now white in color. i did much research on your product and saw a lot of great reviews..so i am hoping i can achieve good results too. In your experience, what kind of feed back have you gotten as far as the derma roller on older stretch marks? Will they at least smooth out over time?? I hate that rigid feeling!    Thanks so much!!

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
stretch marks
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 09:30:51 AM »
I'll summarize the feedback from our customers:

None of our customers achieved total disappearance of their stretch marks.   Several claimed that some of their small, shallow stretch marks fuly disappeared but the deep ones are still there.

Many customers claim to have achieved various levels of improvement in the texture, color and size of their stretch marks.

Red stretch marks faded and white ones lost the shiny, white color and became darker (still lighter than the skin around them but darker than they used to be).

Improvement in color makes them less visible.

The skin texture became smoother but nobody achieved completely flat, smooth skin. The stretch marks are still indented, only less.

Some stretch marks shrank in their width but nobody reported shrinking in length.

A small percentage of customers did not achieve results at all, not even after long term rolling.

Single-needling was more effective to improve stretch marks than a dermaroller. The most successful was the combination of a 1.5 mm roller and the single needles.

chrism143704

stretch marks
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 02:01:17 AM »
how would i combine the single needle with the derma roller?

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
stretch marks
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 03:45:13 PM »
Use the dermaroller on the whole area (stretch marks and the surrounding skin) once every three to four weeks and needle several stretch marks every day (or whatever suits you best).  

Don't needle the same stretch mark more than once a month.