Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: can I single needle if Im pregnant?  (Read 6212 times)

fulloflove2

can I single needle if Im pregnant?
« on: June 29, 2011, 03:39:24 PM »
I bought some of your single needles to needle my scars and I was wondering if its safe to do it while pregnant?  Im going to clean needles good with alcohol but are you sure they are steril?  Thanks for your help.  Also will the needles still help even though I cant apply topicals afterwards right now.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 01:19:25 PM »
Yes you can needle when pregnant but just to be on the safe side, don't needle extensive areas in one session. The needles are sterilely packaged.

Also do not needle if it causes too much pain or stress for you. Mothers-to-be should not be stressed.

Yes you will get results even without using vit. A topicals.

Vit. A overdosing concerns its oral intake but producers of topical creams with vit. A want to avoid any potential liability and misunderstandings. It is much easier for them to state not to use vit. A creams during pregnancy than risking a court case or lots of questions regarding its use when pregnant.

fulloflove2

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 05:32:46 PM »
Thanks so much for your help.