Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: How to use the ointments and vitamins together?  (Read 6422 times)

jbells8

How to use the ointments and vitamins together?
« on: July 12, 2011, 06:18:25 PM »
Hi Sarah,

I'm a little confused on the actual dermarolling process of when to use which ointments. Any help you can provided will be appreciated!

Vitamin C: I know to use every 4 days, do I need to stop a few days before dermarolling? And how soon after rolling can I start?

Tretinoin: Use daily? I know to wait 3 days after rolling to resume use, but how often should it be applied?

Infadollan: Use immediately after dermarolling and for the next few days, then what?

Can I use Tretinoin and Infadollan together (days after dermarolling) or should I use one in the morning and one at night or rotate days?

I have also been using Mederma for the past month (twice daily), I'd like to continue use (unless you don't think it's worthwhile) and would like to know if I can apply it first, then use the tretinoin and then possibly the infadollan or will the Mederma block the other ointments from absorbing into the skin?

Thanks!

(For stretch marks)

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
How to use the ointments and vitamins together?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 10:00:36 AM »
Most of your questions are answered here:

https://http://forums.owndoc.com/dermarolling-microneedling/Best-Skin-Care-RoutineD/a>

Yes, you can use Infadolan and Tretinoin together. They contain vit. A and vit. D that are both fat-soluble. Better to apply Tretinoin first and then a little Infadolan.  

You can use Mederma.  

When you stop applying Infadolan, use any cream that you like but use also Tretinoin.

Water-soluble vitamins, (C and B) can't easily penetrate oily surfaces.

Fat-soluble vitamins, which are (D, E, A, K) have no difficulties penetrating.