Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Swollen skin after dermarolling..why?  (Read 11272 times)

missy

Swollen skin after dermarolling..why?
« on: July 22, 2011, 02:39:12 PM »
hallow Sarah

I dermarolled my forhead and a litlle under my eyes and besides my eyes with 0,5mm dermaroller.Afterword I put on the ointment infadol. Afterwords the places i dermarolled turned  read and later it swallowed (like a muskitobite)..then it starts tinkeling/scratcing...and the next day it looked like i had a few pimples the places I rolled (exept from its not pimples, but only looks like as if it was pmples)

Its still scaratching, but I try not to scratching it.

Is this normal?  or what did I do wrong? did i press to hard?

I dermarolled under my eyes carefully, as your homepage described, and not to close at the eyebaal.

should I still use the infadol? only used it after dermarolling, only once. Now I use my own cream

Best Regard Missy

Miro

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 04:35:15 PM »
I just finished my first needling and I applied infadolan and I am red as hell, it hurted quite a lot especialy on forehead I thought I was gonna shit my pants :cool:

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 09:49:15 AM »
It takes a while for the skin to get used to dermarolling. Many people get reactions when they roll for the first time or the first couple of rollings.

Infadolan contains a non-irritating form of vit. A that is slowly converted in the skin into Retinoic Acid.  Dermarolling greatly enhances its absorption and the skin may react like this at the beginning. Your skin will slowly get used to vit. A.

Having swollen, red skin after dermarolling is normal. It will subside very quickly. The longer the needles the more red and swollen it becomes but it is very individual and people react differently.

@Miro:

You can use a numbing cream on the areas that hurt the most but the first rolling is always the worst. I always have to use a numbing cream on the area above the lip. The rest is OK without.

Miro

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 11:48:29 AM »
"I've been rolling my face for a year and a half now and the results were great. I'm not sure if it's because of the needling or because of contractubex, but who cares. I used to have dark, red spots and depressed scars on my face, and now they're barely noticeable, about 80-90% improvement. I was about to give up after 4 sessions (6 months) because I didn't see any results on my depressed scars but I just continued rolling to get rid of the dark spots.

I just saw how great the results of skin needling today when I saw my face in the mirror under direct sunlight. I hate walking under the sun since my depressed scars looked worse (specially around noon).

You guys don't know how happy I am. So I'm here telling you guys to continue rolling.

It definitely works and it's a hell of a lot cheaper than laser resurfacing!!!"

I ve red this post on other forum, is it really posiible to get results like this ( 80-90% ) ?

This really gives me hope.