Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Couple of questions  (Read 5451 times)

kiwigirl

• Forum member
Couple of questions
« on: September 14, 2013, 03:59:27 AM »
Hi, I have mild rolling and box scars on my cheeks. I have just purchased a 2mm derma stamp and have used it once so far. Should I moisturise straight after I stamp? Or use the vit c straight after? Am getting a little bit confused.

I have taken some before photos so hopefully can have some after photo for you at some point.  :) :)

Thanks

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: Couple of questions
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 09:19:43 AM »
If you have mild acne scars, a 2 mm size is not necessary but since you already bought it, keep using it.

You should apply vit. C on the days prior to your dermastamping to ensure maximum concentration for the session day. Vit. C persist in the skin for a few days. Do not apply right after stamping. Re-start applying a few days after stamping, when the skin is not "raw" any more.

Right after the stamping and until it heals, keep the skin moisturized.

If you have the rolling type of acne scars, consider adding our suction pump to your sessions (at least in the future).
It is great that you decided to document your experience.