Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Dermarolling Stretch Marks - What should I buy?  (Read 6478 times)

Esuhi

Dermarolling Stretch Marks - What should I buy?
« on: October 12, 2011, 10:51:26 AM »
Hi,

I'm still mostly intrested in treating my new scar on the lip. I wrote about it here:

forums.owndoc.com/dermarolling-microneedling/Dermarolling-a-small-(developping)-scar-on-the-lip-upper-lip

However, I feel that I want to experiment a bit with this on other parts of my body before I turn to my face. I seem to lack other non-facial scars, so I'm turning to my stretchmarks.

I've had them for quite a while. They're whitish and flat.

I'm wondering about what kind of rolling regimen I should use with them and what I would buy.

I'd use this progression (if 1) doesn't work => try 2) and son on )

1) Roll the entire area with 1 - 1.5mm roller every 4 weeks

2) Focus roll the marks w/ 1.5mm single line every 4 weeks & roll the area every 4 weeks as well (i.e. one session every 2 weeks)

3) Single Needle the Lines (do full rolls as with the focus roll)

I would buy:

Needles & Rollers

Disinfectant

Vitamin C & Bottle

Infadolan (for aftercare)

I have to limit the prep work to just Vitamin C b/c Ret-A doesn't ship to Germany :( Other than that, I'd stick to what you outline in the pdf.

Should I pretreat with the Infadolan?

What do you think about the rolling frequency (Full - 2weeks - focused - 2 weeks - full - ...)?

Should I get a roller with longer needles than 1.5mm for the stretchmarks?

Thanks in Advance,

Esuhi

Attached files

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Dermarolling Stretch Marks - What should I buy?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 12:01:16 PM »
You do not need a one liner dermaroller.  It is for those who have many stretch marks or with stretch marks in areas that are difficult to reach with the single needles. In your case, buy only the single needles or a 1.5 mm dermaroller and the single needles. Roll the area with the roller every four weeks and needle it. You can needle it right after dermarolling or a day or so later.

You do not have to pre-treat with Infadolan.  You do not need a roller longer than 1.5 mm.