Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: acne scars really bugging me now  (Read 10023 times)

xxjackiex

acne scars really bugging me now
« on: November 11, 2011, 07:24:23 PM »
apart from my bad skin.. which scars VERY easy with any kind of rapid gain or weight loss..

my acne scars are bugging me now. here is a picture of some of the ones on my right cheek.. also have on my left and beside my eye on both sides alittle

i dont have the time to single needle due to having a baby but i am waiting for the derma roller in the mail.. is that too large of needles to use?

Attached files

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 02:40:52 PM »
I think a 1.5 mm dermastamp would be perhaps more suitable in your case because your scars are localized to one area and the rest of your skin seems to be good. But using a dermaroller is also totally OK.

I am not sure what you mean by "skin which scars VERY easy with any kind of rapid gain or weight loss.."

You mean you get stretch marks with rapid weight gain or what kind of scars are you referring to?

xxjackiex

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 04:24:54 PM »
do i just stamp the scars multiple times? and soo i can use my 1.5 roller then infadolan on my face?

and i mean i had a few stretch marks on outer lower thigh from growing tall fast and onmy inner thigh and alittle on my butt.. but then i had a baby only gained like 12-14 pounds and lost it from breastfeeding+not eating within 2 months now i weigh 98lbs and have stretch marks all over except my belly really.

i thank the dermaroller a lot i find it has made some very less visable

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 04:44:40 AM »
Yes. Stamp the acne scars only and then use a dermaroller all over the area.  But using just a dermastamp without a dermaroller will do, for your acne scars.

I am glad a dermaroller made some of your stretch marks less visible. Keep using it on your stretch marks.

xxjackiex

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 10:21:55 AM »
for now can i just use my 1.5mm on my scarrs? or do you think that wouldnt be a great idea.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 12:54:20 PM »
Yes, you can use your 1.5 mm dermaroller, no problem.

xxjackiex

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 08:25:34 AM »
di i apply citamin c on my face in thhe evenings before rolling?

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 03:39:33 PM »
Apply vit. C for several days before rolling to achieve maximum concentration for the rolling day.

The routines with vit. C are explained in our instructions.