Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: tea three oil and pure vitamin e oil  (Read 16197 times)

legolas123

• Forum member
tea three oil and pure vitamin e oil
« on: November 13, 2011, 07:56:28 AM »
Can i use this product after dermaroller?I read that together they can give great results

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 05:25:06 PM »
You can use it but do not apply it immediately after dermarolling with long needles (longer than 0.3 mm). Tea Tree Oil is a strong anti-inflammatory and short controlled inflammation induced by a dermaroller is necessary to trigger repair processes in the skin. You can use the day after.

Miro

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 02:20:19 AM »
" Tea Tree Oil is a strong anti-inflammatory and short controlled inflammation induced by a dermaroller is necessary to trigger repair  

processes in the skin"

Could it be that   infadolan may have the same effect ?

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 02:38:29 PM »
No, because none of the ingredients in Infadoan is a strong anti-inflammatory. Vit. D has a mild anti-inflammatory effect in high dosages. Vit. D is present in your skin anyway, unless you are vit. D deficient.

Vit. D is produced (about 15 000 IU in 15 minutes) in the epidermis upon sun exposure and is very important for many bodily functions.

More about the anti-inflammatory effect of Tee tree Oil:

Terpinen-4-ol, the main component of the essential oil of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree oil), suppresses inflammatory mediator production by activated human monocytes:

https://http://www.springerlink.com/content/g02a20fkq1j2eevr/

It may be a good idea to use Tee Tree Oil on new, red stretch marks because inflammation is present in the initial stages of stretch marks. Tee Tree Oil may speed up the disappearance of redness.

legolas123

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 07:31:14 PM »
I read that tea three oil on an open wound is dangerous ... the holes caused by the Dermaroller can be considered open wound?

pure vitamin E oil after dermaroller is sure?

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 03:36:44 PM »
Yes, the skin is considered "open" after dermarolling. Normally, skin is almost impenetrable. Dermarolling makes skin temporarily penetrable and this greatly enhances the penetration of applied products.

I do not think Tee Tree Oil is dangerous to apply after dermarolling, but it would likely interfere with the collagen regeneration process. It has some antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties but the main ingredient – terpene may irritate the skin in some individuals when highly concentrated. The same applies to all concentrated essential (etheric) oils. It is wise to dilute it if used on open skin or the mucous membranes.

legolas123

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 03:45:36 PM »
the next day i have not even need to diluite (pores are closed?) vitamin E and teah tree oil?I saw video where pure vitamin E oil  is smearing on the face immediately after Dermaroller,they say favors the regeneration..?

thank you

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 01:02:02 PM »
Vit. E is not an etheric oil and you do not have to dilute it at all.

Concerning vit. E favoring regeneration, it doesn't seem to be correct. But it is all quite complex subject matter and this study was done on serious injuries, not on microneedling:

Inhibitory Effects of Vitamin E on Collagen Synthesis and Wound Repair:

https://http://www.owndoc.com/pdf/vit-e-inhibits-collagen-regeneration.pdf

(The study found that vit. impairs, instead of promotes wound repair)