Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: ACNE SCARS  (Read 9910 times)

Lorearalis

ACNE SCARS
« on: February 26, 2012, 06:15:36 AM »
Hi Sarah and members of the forum:

Sarah, I wrote the mail a few days ago because I could not use the forum. At last I can.

I apologize for the English. I'm Spanish. I do not know English. Use the google translator.

Sarah, you recommended the Dermaroller 0.5 and 1.5 dermastamp. Also Chloramin T disinfectant for tetrinoin roller and cream, such as "retirides". Thank you for your recommendations.

I've included more pictures to see. I have more questions and I'm looking forward to using your products.

1. My skin is thick and fat. It is strong and resilient. Do you think that in that case would be better than 2 mm dermastamp?

2. Do you think that my scars are Icepicks or boxcar? How is their gravity? Some I find it hard to differentiate. Also hard for me to be objective. In the photos look a bit wrong. Sorry for the quality.

3. The worst is the chin. You said it's harder on the chin. And that's because it hurts more. But I can get as good results as in the cheeks?

4. When dermastamp arrive?

5. Are the individual needles reach deeper than the dermastamp? I had thought of buying them for deeper scars, along with everything else.

Sorry so many questions. Thanks for the service you give. It is the only site I've seen that. I have already recommended a well-known products.

And I almost never recommend anything ...

A hug and thanks again.

Attached files      

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
ACNE SCARS
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 11:49:22 AM »
>1. My skin is thick and fat. It is strong and resilient. Do you think that

>in that case would be better than 2 mm dermastamp?

Your scars do not seem to be very deep. A 1.5 mm dermastamp is sufficient.

>2. Do you think that my scars are Icepicks or boxcar?

Boxcar. Not very deep and not many.

>3. The worst is the chin. You said it's harder on the chin. And that's

>because it hurts more. But I can get as good results as in the cheeks?

In general, scars on the cheeks respond the best to dermarolling. Scars on the chin are harder to improve but it is certainly possible.

>4. When dermastamp arrive?

Both the 1.5 mm and 2 mm dermastamps are on their way. I am really sorry for the inconvenience that we are still sold out.

>5. Are the individual needles reach deeper than the dermastamp? I had thought

>of buying them for deeper scars, along with everything else.

Good idea. The needles are about 2 mm long and will penetrate deeper than a dermastamp, yes.

Lorearalis

ACNE SCARS
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 11:52:48 AM »
Hi Sarah and people:

Thanks for the replies.

I will send photos when you see improvement in my scars ... May the dermastamp come soon ...

a greeting

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
ACNE SCARS
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 01:17:28 PM »
The dermastamps are now waiting in customs. This can take one day but it can also take two weeks..