Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: need help for nightly routine  (Read 5528 times)

gntwee

need help for nightly routine
« on: March 01, 2012, 02:39:00 AM »
hey sarah...i was wondering if you can help me with a nightly routine because i work all day from open to close which means i only have at night to do all this. ive read some posts but its more of an all day routine and i cant do that at all. i use to have severe cystic acne and used accutane but of course the acne calmed down but the scars are left. i bought the .5mm and 1.5mm rollers, copper mask, tretinoin cream, vit a, and infadolan and just letting you know even though its not the smartest thing to do while dermarolling, i wear makeup everyday and will not go anywhere without it. sorry but its hard not to when youre a female whose left with redness and scars at the end. so can you please help me come up with a nightly routine thats effective as an all day routine? thanks

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 04:55:34 PM »
Try this routine, but without applying anything in the morning (if you have no time). Everything is applied in the evening. The routine is explained below the sentence:

"An example of a daily routine for acne prone, scarred, pigmented or aged/damaged skin (can be of course altered in a way to suit you better)"

https://http://forums.owndoc.com/dermarolling-microneedling/Best-Skin-Care-Routine

gntwee

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 01:47:05 AM »
ive read that thread weeks ago already and thats why i was asking if there was a nightly version. im confused because that routine says infadolan around the eyes and the mask after dermarolling where you said to put either infadolan/mask/vit c/ret-a after dermarolling. but near the bottom of that thread you stated some differences. theres too many variations so its getting confusing on which one i should pick. its my 1st time so i just wanted to start out solid with a good nightly routine using all the products i bought instead of experimenting until i find something that suits me weeks later. i feel like its harder since theres so much products for just a single night alone compared to a whole day. update: i just made a nightly routine for myself already so i hope it works but thanks sarah for all your products and help