Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: For acne-prone skin: moisturizing cream to replace Infadolin?  (Read 6135 times)

Kathryn

Sarah told me in an e-mail not to purchase Infadolin, as it may break out my acne-prone skin. Does anyone else with this issue have a recommendation for a replacement?

My daily moisturizer is Clean and Clear's dual action moisturizer with 0.5% salicylic acid. Though my skin loves this moisturizer, I suspect that it won't suffice as a deeper moisturizer to use post-dermarolling, as it is water-based and does not contain the lovely vitamins that Infandolin contains.

What do other acne-prone dermarolling members apply post-dermarolling? Recommendations from anyone?

Thank you,

Kathryn

cris

• Forum member
For acne-prone skin: moisturizing cream to replace Infadolin?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 02:40:22 PM »
I have oily acne-prone skin, but I’ve been applying a thin layer of Infandolan after dermarolling, as well as every other night, and my skin has seemed fine for the past month.  However, I also use Retin-A Micro on the alternate nights I don’t apply Infandolan (using tretinoin is very helpful for acne-prone individuals).

I was going to recommend you using Vaseline.  Despite its greasiness, it is non-comedogenic.  However, I noticed that Infandolan already contains it.  Additionally, it also contains vitamin A, which helps prevent acne, so I wonder how Infandolan could trigger acne amongst some individuals?