Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Dermaroller BODY. Please advice  (Read 7039 times)

wanttoimprove

Dermaroller BODY. Please advice
« on: March 17, 2012, 04:37:42 AM »
Hello, thank you so much for creating this website. I have already purchased products from you and now eagerly waiting for them to arrive. My question is as follows, (would greatly appreaciate your reply :) )

Goal: minimise stretch marks. Belly, arms, buttocks, legs, little on chest area. Tighten skin

Would you please post your opinion whether this routine is OK:

-Dry brushing.

-  once every month-six weeks dermarolling with 1.5 needle + single needle

- 2 times per week dermarolling with 1mm needle (first and last day of the week)

For face ( to improve condition):

-  once every month-six weeks dermarolling with 1.5 needle + single needle

- 2 times per week dermarolling with 0.5 mm needle

Suppliments taken: multivitamin, extra vit C , Collagen, Omega 3,  MSM . IMPORTANT: MSM is anti-inflammatory, I shall not be putting it topically ( only take orally) is it still OK to do so and shall it not interrupt "the process"?

Topical application: Vitamins A, C, E, Folic acid, Liquid Creatine, HA . (The last 3 mixed in de-ionised water and applied prior to rolling)

Once confirmed by you this is an appropriate routine , I will be happy to update everyone once a month on my progress and offer an honest opinion. :)

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 06:08:00 PM »
Yes, your routine is very good.  If you do single needling for stretch marks, there is no need to roll with the 1 mm in between your monthly sessions, however rolling with a 1 mm roller is useful for skin tightening (tightening the skin was your goal as well). Roll the skin only once a week with the 1 mm roller.

Fingers crossed for you!

If you have too many stretch marks, spread out the single needling over one month. Needle several stretch marks (always different ones) whenever you have time until they are all done. Try to needle them all in one month. It is better to needle five stretch marks a day but needle them densely and thoroughly.

Yes, you can take the MSM. You should not apply strong anti-inflammatory creams immediately after dermarolling. A day later is already OK.

wanttoimprove

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 06:36:15 PM »
Thank you very, very much:) Will report back after a month or so:)

wanttoimprove

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 06:55:43 AM »
Sorry, I also have a follow up question. Is it ok to prick the scars with a needle immidiately after the dermaroller? Thank you again :) Everything has arrived very promptly, am extremely excited:)

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 03:43:50 PM »
Yes, you can needle immediately after dermarolling or any time later.