Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Question about topicals and makeup  (Read 9319 times)

khorven

Question about topicals and makeup
« on: April 26, 2012, 10:22:04 PM »
I read somewhere on here that it is okay to apply makeup a day after rolling. How do we use both topicals and makeup at the same time though? I only use foundation. I've read that I should also be using Infadolan for 14 days after rolling.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Question about topicals and makeup
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 06:01:09 PM »
If the skin is still "raw" a day after microneedling, do not apply make-up foundation.

I am not sure what topical you mean but if you mean the vit. C and Tretinoin that we sell, they should be both applied in the evening (in turns):

https://http://forums.owndoc.com/dermarolling-microneedling/Best-Skin-Care-Routine

If you are prone to acne, apply Infadolan on your face immediately after dermarolling with long needles (> 0.5mm) and then switch to a cream that you normally use.

If you roll on your body, apply Infadolan for many days after dermarolling, especially if you do intensive treatments like single needling or dense stamping/rolling.

RussianSunshine

• Forum member
Re: Question about topicals and makeup
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 09:21:52 PM »
Sarah, could you please advise what I should use after I stamp my skin with a 1.5 mm dermastamp? Infadolan breaks me out.
Thank you.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: Question about topicals and makeup
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 12:39:28 PM »
You should keep the treated areas moisturized with a cream that you know from your experience does not break you out. This is very individual and what breaks out one person does not necessarily break out the other so I tend not to give any advice here and you have to use your own experience.