Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Routine for A ret and infadolan  (Read 7737 times)

acnescars

Routine for A ret and infadolan
« on: April 26, 2012, 11:22:41 PM »
How do I incorporate infadolan and a ret gel into my rolling schedule for acne scars and a few stretch marks on my belly and thighs from pregnancy? and how much should I apply ?

acnescars

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 09:06:54 PM »
I dont have vit c right now so should I apply the A ret right after will it sting? do I also wait 30 min. till I apply the infadolan

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 12:42:13 PM »
Massage Tretinoin into each individual stretch mark immediately right after rolling/needling. Let it penetrate the skin for some minutes and then apply a little Infadolan over the entire rolled area.

Do not apply Tretinoin right after dermarolling for acne scars. Start applying when the skin has healed from rolling/stamping /needling and only apply about three times a week.

acnescars

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 09:52:54 PM »
Do I apply the ret-A everyday after rolling with the 1.5mm? Or every 3rd day? How long also do I need to apply the Infadolan ontop of the ret-A?

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 04:44:15 PM »
Apply Tretonoin every third day. Apply Infadolan at least until the skin is healed or as long as the skin is still dry.