Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Newbie Question re. Tretinoin After Rolling  (Read 5701 times)

GigiA

Newbie Question re. Tretinoin After Rolling
« on: May 08, 2012, 10:38:38 PM »
HI Sarah

I have just started using the 0.025% tretinoin cream, and as I mentioned to you in an email, I have had no stinging, redness, irritation or peeling (despite having sensitive skin!). You mentioned that in this case it is ok to use it more often than 2-3 times a week. So far I have used it every day for about 4 days.

My question is: if I wish to roll with a 0.2mm roller a few times a week, how long should I wait until I apply the tretinoin cream? Is it ok to apply it the same day? I tried it the other night on a small patch, after waiting for an hour or so, and it seemed ok. I did apply vitamin C right after rolling, and my skin was pricking a bit from that (as usual), but I don't think the stinging got worse after the tretinoin.

I am just wondering if you think it is ok, or if you recommend waiting until the following evening to apply it?

Many thanks

GiGiA

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Newbie Question re. Tretinoin After Rolling
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 03:08:28 PM »
You can certainly apply on the same day if your skin has no problems with it.

We even have customers who apply A-Ret on their face right after rolling with a 0.2 mm roller without any problems but when I applied a 0.25 % A-Ret right after rolling with a 0.2 mm dermaroller, my face had a very unpleasant quite strong burning sensation for hours. I can do it on my body but not on my face. It is individual.