Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: We have a 1.5 mm NARROW dermaroller (3-liner) now  (Read 7581 times)

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
We have a 1.5 mm NARROW dermaroller (3-liner) now
« on: February 14, 2010, 03:25:21 PM »
After popular request, we added to our assortment the 1.5 mm narrow roller with only three lines of needles, to deep-treat the skin above the upper lip or any other narrow skin area that you'd like to target, such as individual stretchmarks.

With this roller you can make narrower bands of pricks, and it is easier to make the needles penetrate.

The roller by itself is here:

1.5 mm NARROW dermaroller

Katarina

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 09:52:12 AM »
Can the regular roller be ok, I mean, can I roll over my lips?

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 02:59:29 PM »
Yes you can. Dermarolling the lips can sometimes trigger cold sores in people that are very prone to them.

The lips are very sensitive because the skin is very thin, so rolling the lips will likely be painful for most people.

If you can take the pain (or use a numbing cream) and if you are not very prone to cold sores than there should be no problem.

Do not forget to disinfect the lips. The mouth is full of bacteria.

bambur

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 12:59:19 PM »
I just ordered your 1.5 three liner for above the lip and between eyebrows.  Can I use this for eye wrinkles as well, or do I need another size? Thanks!!

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 02:29:31 PM »
Yes, you can use a narrow 1.5 mm dermaroller around the eyes but please read how to roll around the eyes.

My answer is #3:

https://http://forums.owndoc.com/dermarolling-microneedling/Can-I-use-a-Dermaroller-on-this-area-under-the-eyeQ/a>