Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: hairgrowth in breast after rolling  (Read 5969 times)

zaina

hairgrowth in breast after rolling
« on: June 22, 2012, 12:39:07 PM »
Hi,
Can you tell why thin white hair has been starting to grow in the skin of the breast area after i started rolling?could you say that the area is starting to heal?i have sagging skin and scars there...

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: hairgrowth in breast after rolling
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 05:50:47 PM »
Dermarolling temporarily increases blood flow to the area, which is for example very beneficial for scars (stretch marks are also scars). Scars have almost no metabolic activity (no blood in them) and dermarolling not only brings blood to the scar, it often triggers revascularisation of the scar, which improves its appearance.

It is possible that your hair follicles are unfortunately improving too. but they will go back to normal when you stop rolling.

One of our customers reported the growth of fine, fair facial hairs after dermarolling but she was pregnant at the time and changes in facial hair or hair elsewhere during pregnancy are very common. I have not heard from her since her last email.