Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Do you sell needles thinner than 0.25 mm?  (Read 8191 times)

Swan

• Forum member
Do you sell needles thinner than 0.25 mm?
« on: July 02, 2012, 01:23:54 AM »
Hi Sarah

Could you tell me if you sell thinner needles? I am about to place my order for the shorter needle dermastamps, but was also looking for thinner needles pls, if you have any or could order any?

Thank you

Swan
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 07:35:44 AM by SarahVaughter »

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: Do you sell This stock Item???
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 07:35:18 AM »
Our needles have an extra long, extremely thin taper that cannot be any thinner than they already are. We will soon be sold out of our single needles, as the factory spent half a year trying to produce a new batch according to our specifications and they are still struggling. Everything we sell is visible in our online store, we do not stock needles thinner than 0.25 mm.

Swan

• Forum member
Re: Do you sell needles thinner than 0.25 mm?
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 07:40:21 AM »
Hi Sarah

So if I put in my order now, i can still get those single thin needles? There are still enough in stock for an order???

Swan

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 07:49:51 AM »
One other question......

Do you also sell the single needles shorter than the 2mm???

thank you

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 08:01:40 AM »
When our store shows that the needles are in stock, they are in stock.

The largest tatoo needle factory in China has been trying to create 1.75 mm needles for us for the past six months. We paid them 6000 dollars and they worked hard but they are not able to, so far. We are very disappointed but we can only wait. Their machines are not able to solder them onto the bar so short. The production speed is too slow because they have to do it by hand, and they refuse to do that. They are now experimenting with special moulds to modify the machines.

So no, when our store does not show something, we do not sell it. And when our store shows something available for sale (if you can add it to your shopping cart), it is in stock.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 08:06:44 AM by SarahVaughter »

Swan

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2012, 12:02:56 PM »
Hi Sarah

I have placed my order successfully, thank you. It was a struggle but it finally went through

1. Can you tell me how long your single needles can be expected to last???

2. How long can the dermastamp (owndoc dermastamp 0.5mm) be expected to last?? (which I have also placed an order for)

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2012, 02:13:29 PM »
That questuion is impossible to answer, it's like answering "how long is a piece of string".
It totally depends on how much skin you treat and how often:

https://http://dermaroller.owndoc.com/dermaroller-instructions.pdf

(Page 4)