Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: suctioning  (Read 8094 times)

salma

suctioning
« on: July 03, 2012, 05:32:38 PM »
Hi

I cant seem to get hold of the full suctioning method can anyone forward the link to me?

Also, I have been using a hoover to suction my scars, I have also had 3 prp treatments together with subcision recently and the 1.5mm dermaroller but have seen no results at all.

Last year I had a full co2 laser resurfacing done to my skin the scars are still there and I feel my skin texture is really awful at the moment can the dermaroller or dermastamp help me considering I have seen no results with seven 1.5mm dermarollers.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have just placed an order on a 2mm dermastamp and single needles.

boafriend

• Forum member
Re: suctioning
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 08:00:21 AM »
Hi

I cant seem to get hold of the full suctioning method can anyone forward the link to me?

Also, I have been using a hoover to suction my scars, I have also had 3 prp treatments together with subcision recently and the 1.5mm dermaroller but have seen no results at all.

Last year I had a full co2 laser resurfacing done to my skin the scars are still there and I feel my skin texture is really awful at the moment can the dermaroller or dermastamp help me considering I have seen no results with seven 1.5mm dermarollers.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have just placed an order on a 2mm dermastamp and single needles.

https://http://forums.owndoc.com/dermarolling-microneedling/subcision-suction-method-for-acne-scars/

That's the thread for the method.

Also, I'm sorry to hear about your failure w/ Co2 laser treatment, but from what I've heard - you can't just have treatment once. You have to do it at least two or three times spaced apart to even see some improvement.

Good luck.

cj123

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 11:15:57 PM »
You've had seven 1.5 mm dermaroller treatments and you haven't seen any improvement? How far apart are you spacing treatments. If you have them too often with that length of roller it can damage your skin.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 12:24:30 PM »
What type of acne scars do you have and how deep are they?

A 2 mm dermastamp + the single needles + the suction method is the most "aggressive" treatment for acne scars and you should certainly try it for at least a year.

CO2 laser resurfacing and a subcision are also very "intensive" treatments and I am surprised you got no results.