Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Loose thin skin on breasts after Dermarolling  (Read 6872 times)

dermarollit

Loose thin skin on breasts after Dermarolling
« on: July 09, 2012, 02:48:08 AM »
Hi,

I dermarolled my breasts 2 days ago, I did it densely and throughly because I have a lot of stretchmarks on the bottom, sides and top of my breasts.

Now, my breasts are very red with red dots all over them.

My skin feels very thin and when I cup my breast/lie down the skin creases and it looks like wrinkles/loose skin.  The skin feels very "stretchy"

Is this normal? Will my breasts heal or have I totally ruined them :(
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 02:51:32 AM by dermarollit »

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: Loose thin skin on breasts after Dermarolling
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 02:12:17 PM »
Any skin changes the days after dermarolling are only temporary and will eventually go back to normal. Keep the skin moisturized.

If you use the single needles, the redness after needling can last in some rare cases up to several weeks.

Tuffydulittle

Re: Loose thin skin on breasts after Dermarolling
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 10:58:40 AM »
Dermarollit,

Noticed this posting about loose skin and rolling. 

Please excuse me if I offend or am butting in.  I thought I would share from experience myself
and friends in the plastic surgery.   Whenever you have any number of cosmetic procedures
the staff and doctors recommend wearing a compression garment for the area that is appropriate.
In the thighs are or tummy area it a garment closely resembling or even some use spanx.

My recommendation is after rolling you use some kind of compression on your breasts during the
few days following.  In this case a simple elastic strapless bandeau bra or tube top that is tight
fitting.  This will help the sagging and also give the tissues time to heal and allows that much
important collagen to rebuild and attach to the deeper parts of the skin correctly.

With the compression, you also keep that emollient and moisturizing that is so criticize to be at
an optimal level as this will keep it intensely in the area affected.

Thanks for listening to my 2 cents. ;D