Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Skin Product Schedule?  (Read 7999 times)

wake

Skin Product Schedule?
« on: August 12, 2012, 10:41:44 PM »
I just got my order.  I ordered some vitamin C powder, Retin-A cream and Copper Peptide serum.

So, what kind of schedule should I use?  I can't start rolling yet but I would appreciate if you could let me know what products should/shouldn't be used on the same day as rolling, if some of the products should not be used on the same day, if some things are better to be used day or night, etc. 

Thank you so much.

And also wanted to say thanks for the order.  Everything is packed nice and it came here a lot faster than expected. 
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 10:42:36 PM by wake »

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: Skin Product Schedule?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 06:30:17 PM »
Thank you for the compliment, I forwarded it to the people that do the dispatching.

Concerning your question, some tips are here:

https://http://forums.owndoc.com/dermarolling-microneedling/best-skin-care-routine

wake

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 03:26:41 PM »
Thanks so much for the link to that post, it was very helpful.       
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 03:35:29 PM by wake »

Lisaq

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 08:54:08 AM »
Dear Sarah:  I purchased your 1.5 mm dermaroller and the Infadolan, which I absolutely LOVE, a few weeks ago.  The Infadolan makes my hands appear 10 years younger!  I am 48, and have always had dry, wrinkly hands.  The infadolan is a game changer.  My question 1:  Should I avoid creams on the face altogether, since it only moisturizes for a little while, then causes even dryer skin?  Question 2: Do I understand the following correctly as a plausible routine - 1.5 mm dermaroller once every 3 weeks, 1 mm once every 10 days (in middle of the 3 week waiting period after the 1.5) and then .5 mm every 2nd or 3rd day on face, neck and thinning hair.  Thanks so much in advance for your answer, meanwhile I am going to the products section to order more infadolan and a .5mm dermaroller.  I absolutely love your site, and hang out here daily now!

Lisa

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 03:21:42 PM »
Thank you for your compliment on our website!

I am really happy you have a good experience with Infadolan. I also like using it on the back of my hands. Applying just a little is enough so it will last you forever. I would appreciate if you post your experience in this thread. You do not have to write a long story, just a sentence or two:

https://http://forums.owndoc.com/dermarolling-microneedling/infadolan-experience-thread/

You do not have to avoid creams but buy creams that are a bit heavier – they contain fats to make the protective film on the skin that prevents the evaporation of water from the skin.

Some tips for dry skin:

Wet a cotton pad with a little tap water, sprinkle it with almond oil and clean your face with it. It will leave the skin nice, moisturized and supple.

If you have dry skin on the body, apply a little almond oil all over the skin while your skin is still wet from the shower.

Yes, it is a sensible routine but if the skin stays red and sensitive for a long time after dermarolling with the 0.5 mm reduce the frequency with the 0.5 mm. The more is not always the better.

champers

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2012, 03:11:45 PM »
Wow, I think I have misunderstood your instructions for dermaroller use - glad I read this post!  Could you clarify:

So you can use ALL 3 sizes of dermarollers at the same time - .5 2x a week, 1.0 every 10 days, and 1.5 every 3 weeks?  At the same time?  Not just the .5 OR the 1.0 OR the 1.5? 

I want to get the best results, but not overdo it.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 06:01:07 PM »
Yes, you can use all of them in the same month as you described. If your skin remains red or tender for more than several hours after rolling with the 0.5 mm roller, reduce the frequency of rolling with it.