Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Why don't you sell a 3-liner (narrow) 1 mm dermaroller?  (Read 6113 times)

Immacolata

• Forum member
Why don't you sell a 3-liner (narrow) 1 mm dermaroller?
« on: September 05, 2012, 10:34:47 PM »
I am going to purchase my first dermaroller soon. I have 2 wrinkles, one on my upper lip, and one on the lower lip. They are not deep wrinkles, but they are not lines either!

I am a super coward and I know it's going to hurt. So I want to start out with the 1mm roller. But it appears that these are not available except in the normal size. Is this size too wide for my upper lip?

And will you ever have the 1mm narrow rollers available? Thanks for your help!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 05:17:13 AM by SarahVaughter »

Immacolata

• Forum member
Re: Why don't you sell a 3-liner (narrow) 1 mm dermaroller?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 10:35:20 AM »
Edited - found it on Dr. Roller's site - ouch! It's expensive!

Would the regular 1mm roller be too wide for my upper lip? Better yet, since you can't see me (duh), how wide is the head of the regular 1mm roller? Your own roller, not the Dr. Roller.

Edited to add - I of course mean the skin above and below my lip, not the lip itself.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 10:51:16 AM by Immacolata »

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 03:08:32 PM »
I suggest you use a 1 mm dermastamp. It is effective and easy to maneuver in this area. The area around the lips is very sensitive and you may need a numbing cream. Even with a 1 mm size. A dermastamp is less painful than a dermaroller but it is more laborious.

We do not sell the narrow 1 mm roller because I usually advise a 1.5 mm size for the wrinkles around the lips.  These wrinkles are quite "stubborn". A 1mm size is however also OK.

Immacolata

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 03:54:13 PM »
Thank you! I was thinking about the dermastamp too. I would rather buy from this site so that's a big plus.

I'm starting with 1mm because the lines I have are not that deep - deep enough that they show, but I think I can at least get used to the pain better with a 1mm, and will later move to 1.5 if it's not effective.

Thank you Ms. Vaughter!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 04:02:07 PM by Immacolata »