Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: prep and aftercare.  (Read 6710 times)

Tuffydulittle

prep and aftercare.
« on: August 14, 2012, 11:27:43 AM »
Sarah,
Hi, I am sorry. I have printed and reading the prep instructions for skin before rolling.  I am slightly confused.  Can you help sort this out for me?
It says to use the vit. C for several days before rolling but it also says use the ret. A as pretreatment.  Do I do both?  How would you apply these
if so for pretreatment?
After rolling, I understand to put the Infadolan after rolling.  How long after should I use this ointment? 

My last question would you think that Biooil is of much benefit with dermarolling and help to treat stretchmarks and surgical scars?

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: prep and aftercare.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 07:24:41 PM »
Please read this link and then I will answer your additional questions (if you have):

https://http://forums.owndoc.com/dermarolling-microneedling/best-skin-care-routine/

Infadolan has vit A & D and I think it is more appropriate than bio-oil, which has A & E.

In addition, Bio-oil is a gimmicky product supported by a massive, expensive marketing/spam effort, but seen the very long list of useless ingredients (twelve fragrances, two colorants etc.) and the fact that they do not list the amount of vit. A and E in their formulation, I'd give it a pass. They claim on their site:  "highly effective for numerous other skin concerns, including aging skin and dehydrated skin."

That's just nonsense in my opinion, making them scammers in my book.

Tuffydulittle

Re: prep and aftercare.
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 08:27:59 PM »
So i still see it saying to use the vit. C for 3 consecutive days before rolling and at night and wipe off in the morning.
So when would I then use the Ret. A.? 

according to instructions I should use both products as a pretreatment but would I just use the Ret. A during day after wiping off
Vit. C.?