Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: New Here: rx tretenoin (Retin-A) and 0.5 and 1.0 mm dermarollers  (Read 6097 times)

juliad

• Forum member
New Here: rx tretenoin (Retin-A) and 0.5 and 1.0 mm dermarollers
« on: December 22, 2012, 12:47:00 PM »
Hello--

I'm a newbie. Started rolling 2 weeks ago w/ above supplies. Am 48, have downturned mouth and lines, 'elevens', and some sagging of lower two-thirds of face and neck. (Have been a paleface--Scotch/Irish genes, lots of night work and sunscreens since teens; a couple of bad sunburns as a kid and once, by accident, at thirty. Frequent 15-20 lb. weight fluctuations; history of drug use and heavy drinking from 15 to 45--clean of all now. Teeth need some help. Am health nazi--to the extent that I can afford it. Lots of vitamins, esp. C, E and A in food.) How soon can I expect to see some results?  Skin tone has begun to improve; am rosy and even. However, my mouth lines and a couple of vaguely horizontal lines near my chin that look like scars (unsure of origin; do not see this on many other women) have done nothing to date. Any assistance? Thank you so much. juliad
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 03:48:17 PM by SarahVaughter »

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: New Here: rx tretenoin (Retin-A) and 0.5 and 1.0 mm dermarollers
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 06:03:56 PM »
It is unrealistic to achieve improvement of lines or wrinkles in two weeks.

Most of your questions are answered in our dermarolling instructions:

https://http://dermaroller.owndoc.com/dermaroller-instructions.pdf

The lines around the lips need more targeted treatment. You should add a 1.5 mm dermastamp with 35 needles to your dermarolling sessions and stamp the lines. We recently added a size guide for various skin conditions to our dermarolling instructions.