Forums > Dermarolling / Microneedling

Evenly Spread Acne Scars - enormous improvement

<< < (9/9)

SarahVaughter:
Thank you very much for you update. All I can say is WOW! Your effort was well worth it.

cj123:
These results are definitely a Wow! You wouldn't even know you ever had acne scars at all. Definitely encourages me to keep going on a couple of rather persistent scars. Those little *&^%& have now met their match!

cesamaddict:
The time frame definitely gets easier as time passes.  I remember the first time I stood in front of the mirror and thought to myself wow, this is going to take a year or more (which it has), it was very intimidating.  As time went on however, it just became part of my skin regimen..All of the effort is worth it in the end.  Just keep at it and you will definitely see results. Thank you for your compliment

NoMoScars:
Way to go on such awesome improvement!!

I've improved some of my scars as well but wondering do you think that the skin ever "stops" improving? Or scars just fills in to a certain point and just stops :-\

I was reading another board on acne scars and came across this bit of disappointing information. But from the looks of your photos it appears that that info may not be 100% accurate and it totally depends on the individual.

I'm only around 5 months or so in to treatment but for results like yours I'll definitely continue to needle for a year or more or however long it takes ;)

Keep up the good work!

cesamaddict:
Thanks for your compliment.  I personally have been doing it now since February of 2012 which means I've been doing it for the past 20 months.  I'm not exactly where I want it to be but it has improved greatly.  I think it improves little by little each time you do it.  Do I think it'll ever look "perfect", I don't know, but it will look much better.  In certain angles in the light u can still see every scar that I have, but they are much flatter scars.  If I were standing in front of someone talking to them in normal lighting, they may not notice them.  It's the harsh light that exposes them mostly.  I am still working on them myself but I don't plan on stopping rolling ever.  I figure this way, the scars will eventually all look normal, and I'll keep my skin as wrinkle free and healthy as I possibly can.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version