Forums > Dermarolling / Microneedling

Evenly Spread Acne Scars - enormous improvement

<< < (2/9) > >>

cesamaddictaol:
I've also started using a 0.5 Dermaroller twice a week, in between the 6 week 2.0mm rolling sessions

SarahVaughter:
The photo is slightly (20 to 40% enlarged) so the pores a bit less visible in reality. Certainly, do not needle all of them in one go. You can try to needle one, to see how it reacts because pores are unpredictable.

We have customers who claim needling helped their pores but there are not many successful cases:

https://http://forums.owndoc.com/dermarolling-microneedling/Needling-and-dermastamp&p=2288#post2288

Needling improves scars, however pores are not scars. They are ducts in the skin and that is a different issue.  

I think you should concentrate on your scars because it is very probable they will improve with dermarolling/stamping and the suction. You look very handsome even with the scars though!

cesamaddictaol:
Thank you for your gracious compliment.  I just have one more question.  Because of the large spread of scars throughout my face, do you think it's okay if instead of applying Infadolin (which I have) after roling that I instead place Retin-A?  I can even apply retin A under the Infadolin.  I don't mind the stinging for hours.  When I first started rolling, I bought a facial lotion that had vitamin C in it and that stung for hours so I am aware of whats in store for me. I've also started using a 0.5 Dermaroller twice a week, in between the 6 week 2.0mm rolling sessions.  Is that okay?

Note by Admin: We switched to a new forum and this posting, with the below picture that we edited with text, dropped during the migration:

"Thank you Sarah. I've started Rolling 4 months ago and can already see a difference. Below are 4 month progress pictures before and after"

cesamaddict:
I had to make a new screen name because the only one wouldn't let me post any updates.  As you can see from 4 month update picture, The Scars are starting to fill in.  i am very happy with the Progress.  I just ermarolled all over with a 2.0 dermaroller and a 2.0 dermastamp.  I've started suctioning.  As time goes on I will continue to post progress pictures.  I encourage anyone who reads this to also post pictures to show everyone else that dermarolling DOES WORK.

SarahVaughter:
Sorry about that - Your old login may now work better, we changed something just now to try to fix it.

I do not think it is a good idea to apply the A-Ret to your whole face right after dermarolling. A-Ret (Retinoic acid) is basically a mild acid peel and it can irritate and dry the skin. You should start applying it as an experiment to just several of your scars right after dermarolling.

Yes, rolling with a 0.5 mm dermaroller in between your 2 mm roller sessions is perfectly OK and it is a good idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version