Forums > Dermarolling / Microneedling

Infadolan experience thread

<< < (3/5) > >>

talltrees:
Even though I'm somewhat new to all this, I just wanted to chime in and say Infadolan is some great stuff!  I purchased a couple of tubes with my first order to apply to rolled and stamped areas, and while it took me almost a couple of weeks to work up the nerve to start actually rolling and stamping (turns out it's not so bad, really!) ;), I immediately started using the Infadolan around the eye area based on some of the posts and threads I'd read here.

Prior to that, I'd been using a 0.04% time release tretinoin (retin-a micro) in that area in conjunction with obagi elastiderm for about 3 months and had already achieved significant results in reduction (about 50%) of mild crepiness in upper eyelid and a little just below the eye.  However, adding the Infadolan (I apply at night before retiring) took away at least 30% more of it and just in a week or so.  8) My eyelids haven't looked this good in at least ten years.

talltrees:
One thing I should have probably mentioned in the previous post is that while the elastiderm eye cream has given me good results, it is some major $$$; can run up to $100 US - and took more time for me to get noticeable results from it than from what I've seen in a rather short time from the Infadolan. The jar of eye cream lasts about 3-4 months, maybe 5-6 tops if you moisten the area prior to application and apply rather sparingly. In contrast, the Infadolan is only $9 a tube and a little goes a very long way.  I suspect one tube would easily last more than a year, if only applied to the eye area. I'll finish up the elastiderm of course, but will probably just use the Infadolan when I run out.

SarahVaughter:
I really appreciate you took time and posted your experience!

Skinfan:
I have been using this under my eyes for a year & it is great!! I feel like I know a secret or something. I can't be without it. I am 40 & have fair skin.

SarahVaughter:
Thank you skinfan and welcome to our Infadolan fan club!

https://http://forums.owndoc.com/dermarolling-microneedling/i-love-infadolan!-anyone-else!!/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version