Forums > Dermarolling / Microneedling

6 month update, great improvement with suctioning method for acne scars

<< < (3/5) > >>

Dewydewey:
Thank you SO Much! And Thanks to the Vaughters for your constant efforts of keeping us informed and your fair prices.  I cannot thank you enough for helping me feel better about my skin....

Maria:
So happy to hear you are having great results. Your skin looks much better. I have small ice pick scars in my right cheek mostly and have been struggling for acne for years. I went to school to be an aesthetician as well. I have only rolled one time so far and it's creeping up on the one month mark so I ordered a 2mm derma stamp and suction cup. I'm wondering where you purchased your single needles from because I would like to get on this right away as well. I would definitely order them from here but don't want to wait till they are available. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you

SarahVaughter:
She got them from us I think, when we still sold our previous model. We have done a lot of research and there exist no single needle that can safely be used. We used to have a big forum posting about why, called "the single needle design sage". No tattoo needle, no acupuncture needle, no hypodermic needle, they're all unsuitable. That's why we're still working hard to get them for sale this year..

Mila uses both dermastamp and single needle and the dermastamp is also an excellent choice, esp. when you have large areas.

Also, to begin with for the first months, the dermastamp is a good choice, on areas as large or larger than the diameter of the dermastamp (or even a little smaller, since you should needle a bit around the perimeter of scars as well).

The only halfway acceptable needle (that will still cause heavy bruising and subcutaneous bleeding due to the lack of a stop) is a cactus needle. It has usually the required very long taper and small diameter.

mila:
Yes, I purchased the single needles from Sarah way back when

SarahVaughter:
We have a first batch of 180 x 5 needles available for sale in our store now.

NOTE: Some needles (the occasional needle) are slightly longer than 2 mm. We're working on getting the needles all 1.8 mm +/- 10%.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version