Forums > Dermarolling / Microneedling

6 month update, great improvement with suctioning method for acne scars

<< < (5/5)

mila:
Hello everyone! I've just returned from a 6 month stay in Mexico! No access to the forum down there, hence the late response (sorry!)

To answer your question cg, I have never used anything stronger than Retin A. I am currently using the 0.05 % dosage every night which has helped in improving my overall complexion.

In regards to the swelling, I don't take or do anything for it. I feel (in my own opinion) the more swelling the better! I just cover it over with makeup the next couple of days until it goes down

Out of precaution, and because I was in the sun soo much the past 6 months, I put a hold on needling. Unfortunately, due to the change in climate and environment my acne has flared up again. (Noooooo!) I'm not too worried, though- I visited my derm today and was prescribed some medication to bring it back under control. As soon as it's safe I will return to needling and post updates!

But continue to hang in there! It may take some time. I know cesamaddictaol is having great results due to his patience and hard work!!

Take care everyone! And don't lose hope..
Mila

andrej:
Hi Sarah

I would like to ask, how often can I use the sinle needle between two treatment with 2.0 mm dermastamp (every 4 weeks).
If I can use single needle more frequently than 1 time per 4 weeks ( for example every two weeks or similar)
Now I follow the Mila`treatment routine, which is really great.

To Mila:
Hi Mila,
thank you very much for your report about your dermaneedling routine. It is really great and effective not only for me. You helped a lot of people to improve their acne scars. I wish you all the best in your life.

regards
Andrej

SarahVaughter:
The single needle should not be used more frequently than at most once every three weeks (preferably four weeks) on the same skin area. You can use it however in the same session as the dermastamp. First needle the scars and then stamp them. If the session is really aggressive, repeat it after five weeks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version