Forums > Dermarolling / Microneedling

6 month update, great improvement with suctioning method for acne scars

<< < (2/5) > >>

mody:
great results, i'm happy for you  :)

katmoher:
Mila -  I have the same type of acne scarring and just purchased the derma needling products - 1.5mm roller and stamp - I can only hope to get your results - good job and you should be proud!

Dewydewey:
 :) Yes, Mila your skin looks great!  My areas of concern look just like yours and also on my cheeks.  I am motivated by reading  about your routine and seeing the results.  Thank you for sharing and taking photographs.

Dewydewey:
Mila, can you provide your specific suction routine? I'm not sure if I should suction several times throughout the day or just do one long treatment of numerous passes all at one time.....

mila:
Hello everyone, and thanks for your best wishes!

To answer your question Dewey I suction the day after I stamp, everyday the first week then every other day the second week. (According to the study, maximum results are achieved this way! See the article Sarah posted on the Suction and Subscision method)

I do this after I've had my shower before I go to bed only... So just that one time, not several times during the day.

I splash some warm water on the parts I am about to suction, ( I find it easier on the skin to do this) I use the suction pump and hold it for about 6 seconds over the spots I needled and literally drag that cup over the entire needled area,  pumping along to maintain the pressure. I even pass it a  few more times just to be thorough.  I know I have done as the study if my skin is slightly elevated as a result of the suctioning. Afterwards, I apply the tretenoin gel. Just a heads up though- This causes bruising that is very noticable, (but it always goes away) That's just what I've been doing!

All the best!
Mila

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version