Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: My Micro-Needling experience  (Read 8527 times)

gustavo1988_06

• Forum member
My Micro-Needling experience
« on: March 17, 2013, 04:50:40 PM »
I wanted to take several pictures so you can see the effects that lighting has on the appearance of my scars. If you look at the pictures the scarring is more visible at different angles and different lights. These pictures were all taken in the same setting with the same camera.

I have decided to start Micro-Needling after months of research. I will keep everyone posted

Thanks!

gustavo1988_06

• Forum member
Re: My Micro-Needling experience
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 04:55:03 PM »
These pictures were taken today 3/17/2013 to show you guys what I look like since I first started the needling on Friday night. On Saturday I used the suction method on the scars I had needled. Today Sunday I used the suction method once more. I plan on doing it everyday for a week. Then every other day for another week.

gustavo1988_06

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 04:58:03 PM »
I took a picture of what I will be using for my Micro-needling if you guys have any questions let me know. :)

1.5 mm dermaroller
    $17.00 
Infadolan (vit. A & D ointment), 30 g tube
    $9.00 
Vitamin C (20 g / 0.7 oz)
    $3.00 
Vitamin C serum bottle (empty)
    $6.00 
A-Ret cream 0.05%, 30 g / 1 oz. (Retinoic acid, Tretinoin)
    $39.00 
Lidocaine Numbing cream 10 g / 0.3 oz.
    $9.50   

1.5 mm DERMASTAMP
    $15.00 
5 special single needles for intensive scar & wrinkle treatment
    $9.00 
Suction pump for tethered scars and acne scars
    $19.00 
Copper peptide facial mask
    $4.00 
Sterilizing agent Chloramine-T (20 g / 0.7 oz)
    $4.00   

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 06:19:34 PM »
Gustavo, thank you very much for your willingness to document your experience. You have scars but your skin still looks very nice. If you keep on documenting your progress (regardless of the results - as long as you keep at it regularly), we will reward you!

Fingers crossed!

gustavo1988_06

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 09:18:40 PM »
Gustavo, thank you very much for your willingness to document your experience. You have scars but your skin still looks very nice. If you keep on documenting your progress (regardless of the results - as long as you keep at it regularly), we will reward you!

Fingers crossed!

I plan on being patient and keep on posting my progress. Thanks for your great support Sarah Vaughter :)