Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Dermarolling stretch marks - photo diary of improvements  (Read 37186 times)

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Dermarolling stretch marks - photo diary of improvements
« on: September 22, 2013, 06:35:56 AM »
To: "Sarah Vaughter" <sarah@owndoc.com>
Sent: 16/09/2013 19:05:25
Subject: Re: Email response time / support FAQ

Hey Sarah

Just emailing my 2 month progress. You can post on forum just ask that
you blur out my email address :)

I began dermastamping with 1.5 mm and then dermarolling right after with
1.5mm 3 months ago. I am now seeing first signs of progress. Most of my
marks are smoother and some have reduced in width. They are also not as
silvery white anymore and are blending in a bit more with surrounding
skin.I know they have far to go again but I'm really happy with the
improvement so far. I plan to continue every three weeks so will update
on my progress in a couple months.

Sent from my iPhone
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 01:06:59 PM by SarahVaughter »

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: Dermarolling stretch marks - update
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 05:58:31 PM »
Hi Sarah,

The first pic is after the first session, the second pic is after the third session. It has been two months as of the 15th September... I will continue every 3 weeks... They are taken under bright lights in the same room with iPhone camera ..

« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 01:08:16 PM by SarahVaughter »

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 12:03:50 PM »
Sent: 09/10/2013 16:08:30
Subject: Re: Email response time / support FAQ

Hi Sarah

Just emailing a little update... It has been two weeks since my fourth dermastamping session... Most of the inflammation has gone... I'm actually finding that I have to look up close to see the smaller stretch marks so I'm really happy about that... The larger ones I can tell the texture is so much better so I'm pretty sure that with some more sessions the width should decrease... I will email some photos when all inflammation is gone . Thank you for all of your help! Can't wait to start single needling !

Sent from my iPhone

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 11:31:12 AM »
She emailed me two days ago with an update. The attached photos are of the same skin:

Hey Sarah just sending some updated pics... The first is taken in natural light and the second is taken under bright lights in a room...these pics are after 4 sessions of dermastamping... It has been 3 months exactly as of today...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 01:04:53 PM by SarahVaughter »

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: Dermarolling stretch marks - photo diary of improvements
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 11:54:35 AM »

Sent: 13/11/2013 12:03:26
Subject: Update 4 month mark

Hi Sarah

Just emailing a little update. It has been 3 weeks since my last session which was my 5th session. It has only been 4 months. The last session I used a 2.0 mm dermastamp. I am completely amazed!!! My marks are so much less noticeable!! The colour has changed dramatically and the texture has also become a lot smoother. I am sooo happy with these results and it has only been 4 months!! I cannot thank you enough!! I received your single needles so the next session which will be next week I am going to start those... I am so excited to see what that would do! I seriously cannot believe my eyes and how in such a short period of time they have improved so much!! I will send update pics a few areas still have a little redness so when that subsides I will take pics! Thank you so much again! I'm so happy :)

Sent from my iPhone

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2013, 10:34:06 AM »
She sent me this update:

Hey Sarah this is my 4 month pic update.. 5 sessions so far... I am going to start the single needling next week! Can't wait ! This pic is taken with iPhone camera in natural light ... can't believe the improvement so far!
Thank you so much again!

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2014, 08:04:37 AM »
I just received this email:

Hey just emailing update. So far I've done 5 dermastamp sessions and 1 single needling session. The 15th January will be 6 months. I am amazed of my results so far!! The marks on my leg I can hardly see anymore! I took a one month break and I will be starting my second single needling session this week....can't wait!! This is a close up of my marks