Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Please calrify one-liner 1.5mm dermaroller use  (Read 5641 times)

nwmouse

• Forum member
Please calrify one-liner 1.5mm dermaroller use
« on: October 03, 2013, 12:45:30 AM »
I bought the 1.5 mm OWNDOC dermaroller 8 x 24 as well as the 1.5 mm OWNDOC ONE-LINER for individual stretchmark rolling (can't face needling at this stage).

My question is: after I have dermarolled the whole breast area with the 1.5mm 8x24, and I start using the one-liner 1.5 mm roller on each individual stretchmark every 4 to 5 weeks, how many times do I roll each stretchmark - would rolling each stretchmark 5 times in a single session be enough or should I do each stretchmark 8 times in one session every 4 to 5 weeks?

Many thanks.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: Please calrify one-liner 1.5mm dermaroller use
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 03:48:24 PM »
A 1.5 mm dermastamp instead of a one-liner roller would be more suitable in your case but you can use a one liner as well.

If you have just a few stretch marks, treat them all in one session (every 4-5 weeks). First, use the one liner roller on each individual stretch mark: Roll each stretch mark very densely (at least 10 times). After you will have rolled all of them with the one liner, roll the entire area with your regular 1.5 mm dermaroller.

If you have too many stretch marks to treat them thoroughly and densely in a single session, you have to spread it out over multiple treatments. In this case you should do it the other way round. First, roll the entire area with your regular 1.5 mm dermaroller (every 4-5 weeks). When the redness is gone (in a few days) and you can see clearly the individual stretch marks, roll each individual stretch mark densely (at least 10 times) with the one liner roller. Roll every day (or so) a few stretch marks, until they are all done.

The reason I introduced this "spread out" treatment is that I recommend combining stamping/needling and rolling. Needling and stamping is very laborious and it must be done thoroughly and densely. Nearly noone has the time to do all stretch marks in one session.

Related subject:

https://http://forums.owndoc.com/dermarolling-microneedling/Stretch-Marks-individual-needling

nwmouse

• Forum member
Re: Please calrify one-liner 1.5mm dermaroller use
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 05:23:30 PM »
Thank you very much for your reply, Sarah.