Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: ACNE SCARS update after 4 years  (Read 14773 times)

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
ACNE SCARS update after 4 years
« on: April 28, 2014, 11:21:16 AM »
This customer agreed to publish the content of her email on our forum:

------ Original Message ------
To: "sarah@owndoc.com" <sarah@owndoc.com>
Sent: 18/03/2014 10:21:23
Subject: Update after 4 years

Hi Sarah,

I don't know what my login info is, I used to go by the name Anna on owndoc.com so I haven't been able to log in to write an update in quite a while.

I wanted to let you know that my acne scars have improved tremendously, as well as my chicken pox ones although I've seen greater improvement with my acne scarring. If I had to say percentage wise I would say my acne scars have improved by an impressive 80%, and my chicken pox ones by 40%. I am constantly mistaken for someone in their 20's and that's a nice plus ;) For the first time in a loooong time I am comfortable enough to wear my hair up and away from my face, you have literally CHANGED MY LIFE and I will forever be grateful to you. I will continue to be a loyal customer and I have told many friends and family members about your website. Right now I am continuing with the Dermarolling mostly for maintaining firmness, I'm almost 34 that's the stage my skin is going through now, and to smooth out whatever small acne scarring I have left.

On another note, your copper peptide serum is a miracle, I had a really bad breakout that scabbed over and almost always results in an indentation after it heals, I was applying the copper peptide serum on it two three times a day and guess what? It healed over completely smooth! No scar or indentation AT ALL! This has happened on more than one occasion, I wanted to let you know that, I can't believe it!

I will also be rolling my stretch marks from two pregnancies with your 80 needle derma stamp, I'm excited to see the progress on that and will most definitely keep you posted.

Thank you again Sarah :) (((hugs)))) 

Sent from my iPad
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 11:22:17 AM by SarahVaughter »