Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Can I use a .5 roller a few days after using a 1.5 roller?  (Read 5895 times)

Leena

Can I use a .5 roller a few days after using a 1.5 roller?
« on: March 30, 2011, 09:25:08 PM »
Hi, I used a 1.5 roller a few days ago and plan to use it again in a few weeks. In between, can I use a .5 roller every few days? I have read all the instructions on the site and I know you say it's okay to use a .5 roller often but I wonder if that applies when I am also using a 1.5 roller also. In other words, when you say its bad to use a 1.5 roller more than once a month, do you mean to say there should be no rolling for that month or just no rolling with a 1.5 roller?

Thank you so much! This site is amazing and your thoughtful attentiveness to those of us with questions is very generous. You have helped me change my skin dramatically in just two months when I thought there was no hope. Thank you!

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Can I use a .5 roller a few days after using a 1.5 roller?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 02:50:23 PM »
Yes, you can use short-needled dermarollers in between rolling with long-needled dermarollers but wait  5 days.

Thanks for the praise, it always make me happy to hear from a happy customer. What condition did you treat?