Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: When am I likely to start seeing some improvement in my stretch marks?  (Read 6192 times)

stretchmarksbegone

I have some very deep stretch marks and saggy skin on my stomach from having my second child. I have done 2 sessions with a dermaroller (about 5 weeks apart) and one intense single needling session. When am I likely to start seeing some improvement if at all? I am a caucasian with very pale skin. Thanks.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
When am I likely to start seeing some improvement in my stretch marks?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 06:06:20 PM »
Well, that is hard to answer..

We have been selling dermarollers for more than two years and I sometimes get emails saying that it took more than one year of rolling or/and needling to see results and often even longer than that. It doesn't take always that long. Typically, you should see some kind of improvement within ten months. However, if you do not get improvement, don't give up sooner than after two years of regular dermarolling/needling. The results of dermarolling are cumulative and almost everybody gets improvement with persistence and patience.