Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: My A-ret results  (Read 11423 times)

Anna

My A-ret results
« on: May 11, 2011, 09:57:26 AM »
So I've incorporated the a-ret gel to my routine and i have to say i am :D:Dvery happy with the results. I've been using it for two and a half weeks now and my acne is totally gone And my skin is glowing. I love the fact that it goes on without leaving any residue as I hate the feeling of my face feeling oily. When I first started applying it, it dried out my skin so I switched to using it every other day and after the 3rd or 4th day my skin started normalizing so I went back to using it every day. My skin is slightly pink in some areas still but that's improving too. I am very very happy with this I can't believe it got rid of every single bump on my face and I didn't even get an initial breakout. Thanks Sarah for bringing in yet another great product.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
My A-ret results
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 04:06:31 PM »
Oh - thanks for reporting these positive results Anna! :-) Actually I have just had a row of those unfortunate days when anything that can go bad, goes bad (famous Murphy's law), including that our washing machine broke down and I was craving to hear something positive to cheer me up. I am really happy it works for you!

What is important is that a pea size amount of A-Ret is enough for the entire face. If you use too much, you will get irritated, red skin. You do not have to apply it every day either but if you have no problems with daily application (dry skin, too much peeling or irritation) then it is OK.

Zelda

My A-ret results
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 03:56:58 AM »
thanks again for stocking this product Sarah, its so hard to buy from a reputable supplier in Europe.