Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Here we go!  (Read 6263 times)

Kanada

Here we go!
« on: May 12, 2011, 01:43:55 AM »
Hi Sarah,

After reading all your directions and threads on this forum I decided it was time to get serious...  I've been using the infadolan under eyes regularily and tried both my dermaroller(.5) and the tretinoin gel a few nights and had no reaction... seems safe to  proceed. I was cautious because I take prednisone for arthritis flare ups and wanted to be off the prednisone before tackling my face, one of the side effects is thinning skin and easy bruising.  So after a week without prednisone I was ready to jump in.  Tonight I used the tretinoin in early evening, rolled about 4 hours later, applied the copper peptide mask after that and followed up with the infadolan everywhere I'd rolled...  face, chest & hands.   No noticable marking or other problems so I'm feeling optimistic.  I haven't  tried the 1.5 dermaroller yet, want my skin to get a little thicker first.  Also have to prepare the vitamin c serum, will do that tomorrow.   Thanks for all the instructions about skin care routines.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Here we go!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 04:41:46 PM »
Good luck and keep us informed on how you fare!