Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Infadolan experience thread  (Read 60162 times)

fusion

• Forum member
Re: Infadolan experience thread
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2013, 02:25:52 AM »
Awesome product.

I also use it on any shaving cuts (I Double edge shave).
You wouldn't believe how much of a difference it makes with healing and scarring from those fine cuts.

I used to get a dark line after healing which took weeks, sometimes many months to fully disappear.
Now when i cut myself, I apply a light coating during the day, and a thicker coating at night.
There's been times I've woken up the next morning almost unable to find where the  cut was! The black line scarring has so far been almost insignificant too.

This is on top of using it for burns etc.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2013, 07:47:10 AM »
Happy to hear that our Infadolan fanclub has another member!

Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your experience. 

lchkibris

• Forum member
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2013, 08:27:51 AM »
I enjoy to be a part of your community :) thanks for great job :)

Essie

• Forum member
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2013, 04:51:38 PM »
Thanks for all the comments here.  To Fusion, you mentioned a good point about infadolan and cuts.  I wasn't putting infadolan while stamping with 0.5 at first, but was just putting Retinol serum (not Retin A) to enhance its penetration.  Sometimes I put infadolan after it and sometimes I don't.  Lately I discovered that I was having a dark mark across my forehead, and the redness of the stamping doesn't go away the next day...when I applied infadolan straight away after stamping, there was no irritation, and no horizontal dark marks (on the wrinkles) where I stamped.  I am doing exactly that now.

Another question re infadolan.  Does anybody use it on the eyelids and where you put eyeshadow?  Or only underneath and on crows feet?  Look forward for an answer.

Last question.  Layering.  If I have a favourite eye cream or serum...do apply it first, especially around eye, then apply infadolan or you cant layer them?  And if you layer them, and I believe Infadolan comes last as its greasier...how long should one wait for the eye cream to absorb?

Same goes for Vitamin C serum if I d like to use Vitamin c Serum first and Infadolan too! 

Thank you very very much..

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2013, 02:55:11 PM »
You can definitely apply it on the eyelids. Apply just a little, there are no heavy layers needed.

Infadolan is also very good for the back of the hands.

You can apply your eye cream and then Infadolan.

Vit. C as well but allow more time for vit. C to be absorbed into the skin before you apply Infadolan.

Essie

• Forum member
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2013, 07:45:59 PM »
Thanks
Sarah, that is sooo helpful.. I never realized I can use a little on eyelids too...I M sure it makes a big difference as I started to have some crepeyness there..and if I can remember, my hands definitely need some too....my skin appears dry and crepey there too.

Really appreciate your answers, I can clearly see my crows feet less noticeable!  I will definitely continue to use Infadolan! I use it every night (once a day).
Thanks