Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Crepey skin on inside of upper arms?  (Read 13519 times)

smiller502

Crepey skin on inside of upper arms?
« on: September 26, 2011, 09:15:39 PM »
Hello Sarah and thanks for this wonderful forum!

Can you please tell me which size roller I should order to use on my crepey upper arm skin-

Also: should I use the Renova (retinA) that I use on my face on this area?

Thanks again-

All best-

Susan

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 10:28:22 AM »
Dear Susan,

If the skin is too loose then a dermaroller cannot  help - or not much. A dermaroller can improve mild skin laxity but cannot remove significantly excessive skin.

Use a 1 mm dermaroller, densely about every ten days (body skin can be rolled more frequently than facial skin). Yes, it can take a long time to see results but the skin should be gradually getting tighter.

It is very important to exercise the triceps. The triceps is in the inside of the upper arm and is usually neglected in “ordinary exercise”. Toned muscles will also improve the area.

Yes, you should definitely use the A-Ret.

Best regards,

Sarah

smiller502

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 10:41:24 AM »
Thank you so much, Sarah!  Fortunately, my arms are toned from years of yoga; however, I still have these vertical "rows" down the inside upper arm-

I shall order the 1 mm roller and your other recommended products, use the A-Ret and see what happenes!

All best-

Susan